Linkoln's Big Boy Birthday

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Baby Brother's Arrival

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Big Boy

Linkoln, you are a hilarious little guy.  You are always saying the funniest things.  A few weeks ago I asked you to grab the phone for me.  You replied in a very calm voice, "You can get it, you a big girl."  I was laughing so hard.  You are very smart and pay attention to everything, just like your Momma.  Some would call it nosey, but I call it inquisitive.  You love race cars and airplanes and rocket ships.  ALL BOY!  You also like to do everything Momma and Daddy do, except eat!  You still aren't the best eater.  But, you do LOVE pancakes and sausage.  You ask for that every meal.  Lately, you have been seeing me put lotion on my belly frequently, so you have to do it every time as well.  You are also doing great at potty training.  You are peepee potty trained, except for an accident every one in a while.  But, you still won't even attempt to go poopoo on the potty.  You'll get it though.

Here's Link in his big boy underwear, putting lotion on is tummy like Momma

2 comments: