Linkoln's Big Boy Birthday

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Baby Brother's Arrival

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Growing Baby Brother

I am 24 weeks and 5 days pregnant now.  Time is flying!!  We can't wait to welcome this little miracle into our lives and home.  I'm sure it will be a roller-coaster.  But, none the less exciting.  We are still trying to help Link understand that he will have a baby brother soon (not a baby "sisser", LOL).  I think the baby already responds to Link.  When Link is close to me and talking or laughing, I can feel the baby turning flips in my belly!!!  We had an ultrasound done about two weeks ago and it is confirmed that he is for sure a little boy.  YAY!!!  I'm so excited.  I love having a son, and I'm sure it will be the same kind of bond with my new little guy too.  We have decided to name him Tatum.  Not sure about the middle name yet.  Maybe Tony or Link will decide on that.  Well, here are a few pics to show off our Little Guy!!  Enjoy.

Sweet little profile with a foot there in the background

Front of face.  That chin looks just like
Link's did on his ultrasound pics.
Look at that eye!!

Sweet baby!!!! Little hand.

Perfect little head

Look at those feet

He is for sure a boy!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment