Linkoln's Big Boy Birthday

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Baby Brother's Arrival

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

So BIG!

In this pic, I am 28 weeks and 3 days pregnant.  It looks like I swallowed a basketball.  I am so big.  Little Tatum is moving like crazy.  He was kicking Tony the other day.  Hilarious.  Tony was laying in my lap, talking to him.  Every time he said something, Tatum would kick really hard.  I have been trying to eat better because I know I should and I also thought I was getting stretch marks!!  I'm growing so fast this time around.  I have already gained about 25lbs and I still have 2 1/2 months to go.  I better slow down.  Linkoln is finally understanding that he his going to have a baby brother, not a baby sisser! LOL.  He even calls him brother Tatum.  He is going to be a great big brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment